Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chocolate Truffle recipe?

So, this summer I spent my time working in a kitchen at a bible camp, and we made these amazing truffles for the tea-parties we held every week. And I remember they started with a cake mix, baked in a loaf pan, then, when it cooled, we crumbled it, and mixed it with some other ingredients over heat, but I don't remember what they were, I think they were like cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter, but I'm not quite sure, Then they were covered in melted chocolate on teh outside. Anyone have a recipe like this? Please help me! I'm making them for a New mother and her family!Chocolate Truffle recipe?
crushed graham crackers


crushed peanuts


cocoa powder


butter (softened)


condensed milk (it's the thick sticky one) - if this is not available, then you'll need white/powdered sugar and a some more butter to hold everything together.





all you have to do is mix a certain proportion of everything until everything holds together. and yup you may coat them with melted chocolate or confectioners sugar or simply serve it cooled.Chocolate Truffle recipe?
This site will surely help you: http://recipestoolbar.com. You can download it for free and it is safe. It takes only few minutes to find good Chocolate Truffle recipes and other recipes you want instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment