Thursday, January 7, 2010

IF I WANT TO SELL HOME-MADE TRUFFLES HOW CAN I CONSERVE THEM TO BE FRESH AND WHAT RECIPES STAY LONGER ?

how to keep home made truffles fresh ?IF I WANT TO SELL HOME-MADE TRUFFLES HOW CAN I CONSERVE THEM TO BE FRESH AND WHAT RECIPES STAY LONGER ?
First of all, why not just sell fresh ones? Why would anyone want to buy old baked goods?





Secondly, you just can't make food at home and sell it. You need a special, licensed facility. I think some states allow homes to be licensed if the kitchen meets certain requirements.





Thirdly, the health department won't allow businesses to sell old food; and your business will get inspected on a regular bases. I don't mean to be rude, I just want you to know how the food service industry operates.

No comments:

Post a Comment