Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to bake Truffles for dog and human consumption does any one have a good recipe?

You want Truffles that You AND your Dog can enjoy? Why not just get dog truffles for you dog and get truffles for yourself? Is there any particular reason you want you and your dog to eat the same truffles?I want to bake Truffles for dog and human consumption does any one have a good recipe?
Just make sure there is NO trace of cocoa in them. If you want fancy treats for your dog check out Three Dog Bakery. I make regular dog biscuits for my dogs but they contain mostly wheat flour, peanut butter, bananas and easy-on-the-tummy stuff like that.I want to bake Truffles for dog and human consumption does any one have a good recipe?
http://www.google.com/search?q=I+want+to鈥?/a>
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment