Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can anyone tell me if the 1/4 coffee creamer in the Chocolate Truffle Cheap & Easy recipe is liquid or dry?

I don't know the exact recipe you are referring to, but it has to be liquid creamer. Hope your truffles come out great!Can anyone tell me if the 1/4 coffee creamer in the Chocolate Truffle Cheap %26amp; Easy recipe is liquid or dry?
I have this recipe from yahoo 2 months ago and the coffee creamer they used was powder.


The thing is that I recorded the recipe on my phone (it was on yahoo 9) and the sound is not clear at all :s I was only able to see the powder ceamer :)


will it be possible to have it one more time please?


It's the truffle recipe with condensed milk, chocolate chip, coffee creamer.....


Thanks
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment