Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can i use Neufchatel cheese instead of regular cream cheese with my truffle recipe?

all the recipe calls for is cream cheese and bakers choc.Can i use Neufchatel cheese instead of regular cream cheese with my truffle recipe?
Yes, yes, yes...and it's a bit better for you too...bonus!Can i use Neufchatel cheese instead of regular cream cheese with my truffle recipe?
I always like to do my own ideas and nearly 100% of the time it works fine so always make a small portion and if you like it do it on a larger scale! Merry Christmas! Yep! use any cheese you please!
Yes, especially if chocolate will help hide the somewhat tangier flavor. Neufchatel tends to have more tang than cream cheese.
yes because its pretty much the same
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment