Sunday, December 20, 2009

Something wrong with my truffle recipe?

It contains chocolate butter icing sugar cake crumbs and chocolate sprinkles.


I melted the chocolate then added the butter and everything else. I put them in the fridge. When the were hard i put them in chocolate sprinkles.





I made the truffles at school. When i tried it today, nothing went hard. I tried adding more cakecrumbs but it didnt help. neither did adding more icing sugar.





They are soft and disgusting.





Can anyone tell me what i did wrong? or can you give me a better truffle recipe??xx





thanks.xxSomething wrong with my truffle recipe?
Try this recipe, it's foolproof:


http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/c鈥?/a>





Happy Holidays!Something wrong with my truffle recipe?
Chocolate Truffle





100 g semi-sweet Hershey's Chipits- small chocolate chips


100 g Hersheys cocoa powder


45 g fresh cream


1 tablespoon liquor





Boil water in a pot.


Warm the fresh cream in a bowl placed over the boiling water.


Add choco chip into the fresh cream and stir well.


Switch off the fire.


Add 1 tbsp of Liquor.


Transfer the mixture and place it onto a pot filled with cold water (surrounded with ice cubes.


Whip the mixture for 5 minutes.


Pour the mixture into the tray laid with plastic sheet/alumium foil.


Leave it in refigerator for 30mins.


Remove from fridge and sieve the cocoa powder onto surface and back of the truffle.


Cut into cubes and sieve again between the gaps.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment