Thursday, December 24, 2009

I've lost my Philadelphia Cream Cheese recipe for fudge truffle cheesecake - does anyone have it?

The recipe came on the flap of a Philadelphia Cream Cheese package. It was quite some time ago that they came out with it, so Philly/Kraft no longer had it when I asked their customer service about the recipe. I lost my recipe in a move, so can anyone help me replace it?I've lost my Philadelphia Cream Cheese recipe for fudge truffle cheesecake - does anyone have it?
i looked in my old philly cookbook and found this recipe... not sure if it is the same one.... my philly cream cheese cookbook came out in 1981.... so there may possibly be another truffle cheesecake since then.........


let me know if it is the same one you are looking for..........





CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CHEESECAKE


INGREDIENTS...........


18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)


2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted


3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened


1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk


2 tsp. vanilla


1 pkg. (12 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, melted, slightly cooled


1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur (optional)


4 eggs


DIRECTIONS..........


Preheat oven to 300掳F if using silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 275掳F if using dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Set aside.


Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.


Bake 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.








Good Eating............


I've lost my Philadelphia Cream Cheese recipe for fudge truffle cheesecake - does anyone have it?
sorry i don't have it, but i love cheescake and that sounds sooooo yummy right now lolz. i hope you find it!!!
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment